Friday, June 24, 2016

Donald Trump's Incredibly Idiot Day in Scotland



In one of my last posts I tried to explain why most Scots hate Donald Trump so much.

And why so many are planning to protest his visit. 

And now that he has arrived in that country, there was more evidence that Trump just doesn't get it.

And why he is unfit to be President of the United States.

For although Scotland voted overwhelmingly to remain with the EU in yesterday's referendum, this is what he tweeted after getting off his private jet...



Only to be greeted by a hail of angry tweets and some choice Scottish swear words...





But if you thought Trump couldn't have sounded more like an eejit, the worst was still to come...



Running a country is like running a golf course?

Donald Trump too dumb and too dangerous to be President.

And Scotland's numpty nightmare...



Please click here to recommend this post at Progressive Bloggers.

4 comments:

e.a.f. said...

oh my god simon, that kilt, the world is coming to an end.

I read somewhere Trumps neighbours in Scotland want a wall, to keep him away from them

its funny, if it weren't so sad, the guy is so dumb. Oh, well if the Americans vote him into office, I'm sure the rest of the world will take in some of the American refugees.

David said...

Donald Trump deserves his frosty reception in Scotland
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/24/donald-trump-frosty-reception-scotland-broken-promises-golf

Simon said...

hi e.a.f...I looked through a million images to see if Trump had ever been photographed wearing a kilt. But since I couldn't find one thank goodness, I had to dress him in one myself. And I don't want to brag, but I think it really suits him. There is a documentary that you can watch on YouTube called "Trumped" which tells the story of the war between Trump and his neighbours and it couldn't be more shocking. The bully even went so far as to cut off their water at one point, and for that and other reasons turned the whole of Scotland against him...

Simon said...

hi David...thanks for the link. As I told e.a.f., there is at least one documentary you can screen on YouTube that tells you all you need to know about the despicable bully Trump...