Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pope Benny and the Empty Grave

















I see Pope Benny has ended his blitzkrieg visit to Britain, but not before causing a scandal by comparing atheists to Nazis.

When in fact the Pope was a Nazi.

















And Hitler was a Catholic.

But to me the most grotesque thing the old homophobe did during his trip to Britain, was slobber all over the memory of Cardinal Newman

After trying to literally pry him apart from the man he loved.

The cardinal repeated on three occasions his desire to be buried with his friend, including shortly before his death in 1890.

"I wish, with all my heart, to be buried in Fr Ambrose St John's grave - and I give this as my last, my imperative will," he wrote, later adding: "This I confirm and insist on."

I guess the thought of two men sharing the same grave must have driven the twisted old closet queen KRAAAAAAAZY..... with jealousy.

So I'm so glad he was disappointed. 

Good for the two men for escaping Benny's clutches. Good for all the people in Britain who turned out to tell the old Nazi what they think of him.

Good for this gay angel...





















For apparently making Benny want to jump out of his Popemobile and blow his ...um... feathers.

And good for my brother in Britain eh?

For promising to buy me this t-shirt.




















You know, if the spirits of those two old lovers are still flitting around.

And they knew what Benny tried to do to them.

I bet they'd want one too...

No comments: