Monday, September 27, 2010

Jimbo Flaherty and the Little Meteorite














Gasp. Choke. Croak.  The flowers in the park are dying. And so am I.

For the last two days I've had this horrible bird-like flu. I'm dribbling like a tap, coughing like a steam engine, and my head feels like it's EXPLODING.

And the worst part is I'm getting no sympathy from the almost doctor in my house. When I told him he might want to go and pick some of those flowers to save on my funeral costs. All he could say was this:

"Oh don't worry Simon. C'est pas grave. It's only a head cold. Take a couple of aspirin, keep on smiling, and you'll be fine in a couple of days."

WHAT? Can you believe that? What's HAPPENING to this country?!!!

We need doctors like him, like we need Jimbo Flaherty, the nasty garden gnome, as a Finance Minister.





















Let’s just say Jim Flaherty has participated in policies that have cost this city $7 billion in total since amalgamation.

If our financial house is not in order, why might that be? Could it be, perhaps, that Jim Flaherty has had a grip on Toronto’s neck for a very long time?


I mean REALLY. Can you believe Sébastien telling me to keep smiling, when I'm living in Stephen Harper's Canada, the idiot Jimbo Flaherty is friends with the moron Rob Frod, we're heading for financial disaster, and I'm DYING ??? !!!!

Golly. All I could think was that makes two of us eh?

Me and the Little Meteorite....



You know....

As in he enjoyed life while it lasted, and died with a frozen smile on his face.

OK. OK. I know I shouldn't joke about stuff like that. When if a giant asteroid hit Canada it would be almost as bad as a Harper majority.

So I'm smiling.

I'm SMILING...


















But as for serious blogging. Gasp. Choke. Croak.

It will have to resume when if I get better...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: I got good  GREAT news !!!!!  I told the little people in the forest about Jimbo, the incompetent and nasty garden gnome.

And they're sending Gnomeo to help us !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon, Simon!!!! wish i had something to offer for a super wretched cold/flu but you probably know all the help alongs there are.

and yes, by all means, be light , take it easy and leave the serious blogging for when you feel better

love ya!

Simon said...

hi Scout...hey thanks a lot. I'm feeling quite a bit better thank you.
Sebastien on the other hand is not feeling so good. So that'll teach him... ;)