Monday, June 07, 2010

Should Gays be Forced to Get Married?

















OK. The next time my Mum delicately inquires whether Sébastien and I are EVER going to get married I know what I'm going to say.

I believe that gay marriage is a human right, and that everybody should have the right to tie the knot.

And I do love Portugal.

But I'm too free to be a slave to the state.The patriarchy sucks.

And BTW has she seen this video?



Scary eh?

So now all I can say is with enemies like that who needs friends?

I'd rather be chased than chaste.

And who the hell put my dick on that surfboard ????? 

No wait. I wouldn't say that. Sorry Mum.

What I would say is here's hoping that Helena and Teresa live happily ever after...like me and my rebel lover.



And of course.... Viva Portugal !!!

No comments: