Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Blogging and the Eighth Dwarf










They say if you want to write about Canada you have to leave it...or get away from it all.

And for me sailing is the way to go. 

I love to lie there in the sun and bark orders at Sébastien who being from the cold, clean fjords of the Saguenay would prefer the boat on the left.

But there is another reason eh?

I'll be damned if I'm going to let him call me Bloggy...

















Oh yeah. Hi ho hi ho. Blogging or sailing.

Now I have to make a choice.

When I get my super duper I-Pad I'm hoping to do BOTH.

But right now since my scurvy crew and I are celebrating fifteen years together.

Blogging may be lighter than usual.

I'm sure you'll understand...

3 comments:

sassy said...

Happy 15th Anniversary Simon & Sébastien.

Wishing you a good blogging break Simon.

Simon said...

Hi sassy...thanks a lot. Gawd. How time flies eh? Who could have imagined that a teenage bohemian could have ended up in such a respectable arrangement? I'm going to have to do something about that, but I think I'll keep him... ;)
I'm not going to take a blogging break until July, just slow down a bit and make a few changes. After reading this post again I think I need it... :)

Anonymous said...

Fifteen years together. Congratulations.
-----

In how many other countries could you have had this relationship?
Only the progressive one, I'm sure and you can count them on two hands.

At the rate Harper is going, we'll be going back to more primitive days soon.

Now it's time to change that situation here at home.