Friday, August 01, 2008

The Amazing Story of Christian the Lion
















OK I know that gazillions of people have watched this YouTube about Christian the lion.

But somehow I must have missed it.

Now that I have screened it... all I can say is this:

If you haven't seen it, get your hankies ready....




What a lovely story. I don't know what it means.

But I'm guessing.

Lions should be born and live free.

And love is FOREVER....

---------------------------------------------------------

P.S. If you want to know more about Christian's story you can read it here.

2 comments:

JJ said...

Aww, that's so sweet! Thanks for posting it!

Simon said...

Hi JJ!! I'm glad you liked it. I shouldn't run videos like this one. It's bad for my butch image.
But you now how much I love animals and boy do I love that lion....