Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why I Hate Bigots, Bullies, and Cowards





















This is an ad for a karate school in Florida.

Worried about your little boy? We'll make a man of him.

This is the picture of a baby boy who didn't measure up.















So he was beaten to death.

A man entrusted with the care of a 17-month-old boy reportedly told authorities that he beat the child to death in a bid to "make him act like a boy instead of a little girl." The suspect allegedly also admitted, "I never struck that kid that hard before."

This is the picture of a gay basher.














Who destroyed another man's life.

Shawn Woodward, 37, punched Ritch Dowrey on March 13, 2009, at the Fountain Head Pub, a popular gay bar in the West End. The assault caused Dowrey, 62, permanent brain damage.

The miserable low COWARD.

If we can't have revenge then give us justice.

The courts have been clear: if you attack homosexuals motivated by a dislike of their sexuality, you will be jailed.

For reasons that may be more complex than we know, Woodward has issues with gay men that fuelled his hateful assault. For this he must pay.

But how could they ever pay ENOUGH?

Some who know me wonder why I'm so combative, even though I'm not an angry person. Why I used to get into so many fights. Why I studied karate and other martial arts for so many years even though I was a gentle child. 

And I tell them the answer is really simple. Nobody is ever going to tell me that a real man can't  be gentle.

And I hate bigots, bullies, and cowards...

1 comment:

Wall Flower Studio said...

Well said. I agree wholeheartedly.

Sad thing is, today I read that a church in Gainsville Florida is going to burn the Koran on Sept.11 as a sort of "commemoration" of 9/11 victims.
I just give my head a shake everytime I hear of some organization hiding behind the guise of religion while it promotes hate in such an obviously moronic way. Shameful to say the least.