Monday, March 02, 2009

Who Says the Internet Makes You Stoopid?












Well it was a quiet day off in the tree house, except that both the hound and the robot were sulking because in my recent post on the Oscars...

I forgot to mention that WALL-E won an Oscar too. Gawd what a gaffe.

But as I reminded them it doesn't really matter because the way our economy is going soon NOBODY will be able to afford to go to the movies anymore....just stay at home and watch YouTubes.

So unless you're rich, old, and smart you better brush up on them eh?

Now I have to admit I'm young, poor, and dumb so I HAVE seen most of them. Duh. And I do have my favourites.

Like the one about the flying dog...




I wonder why eh? Kerouac wanna go for a FLIGHTY?

Just like I love the one about the penguin in Japan who visits the fish store every day to pick up its grub. Because after today my little WALL-E is going to have to learn to go to Future Shop all by HIMSELF...to pick up his batteries.

And of course I like this one because it reminds me of Stephen Harper.




Or is that Jason Kenney?


But what I can't figure out is why this bird dog didn't make the list...



Because in a time of recession this could actually be USEFUL.

You sell chestnuts in the street all day.

And then come home to a boiled egg...or a chicken dinner.

Are you listening Kerouac?


Heh heh heh. Call me an eedjit eh?

Just don't call me STOOPID....

No comments: