Tuesday, August 04, 2009

BREAKING...Birther Conspiracy Exposed














It seems the mystery of Obama's so-called Kenyan birth certificate has been solved. And some poor guy in Australia is shocked.

That is ridiculous. Little old person in Adelaide, the President of the United States. I don't know whether to laugh about it or not, be worried about it," Bomford said. "It is interesting, someone from here being involved in a conspiracy -- that is so funny .... It's definitely a copy of my certificate. It's so laughable it's ridiculous."

Which explains why Orly Taitz, the bizarre Birther-in-Chief sounds like a crazy person in this interview...




Now all I want to know is when are these birther frauds going to be arrested?

When is Lou Dobbs going to be fired?









"He's embarrassed himself and he's embarrassed CNN," said Brooks Jackson, a former CNN correspondent. "And that's not a good thing for any network that wants to be seen as a reputable, nonpartisan news organization."

Will all those who believed in this ridiculous birther conspiracy apply for a brain transplant?

And that's just for starters.

Because this racist charade has gone on too long.

And enough is ENOUGH...

7 comments:

Cari said...

I saw that crazy woman on MSNBC and they could not get a word in edgewise..she sounds so dumb.She said something, that if Obama's father did not become an American citizen, then Obama could not be one. Wow!

Mark from Slap said...

What a loon! See that's why I don't watch U.S. media. :-)

Anonymous said...

like lou dobbs or cnn had any credibility to start with?

Simon said...

Hi Cari...this was my first exposure to Orly and I sincerely hope it's my last. Because she's so crazy it's SCARY.
I understand she is a dentist so I pity her poor patients... :)

Simon said...

Hi Mark...yes she certainly is quite a character eh? As for not watching the U.S. media...please tell me how you do it because I badly need a break from that madness.
For some reason Sebastien always has his TV on CNN...I think it's a Quebec thing. But I have put my foot down. There will be no Lou Dobbs on the TV in the bedroom or ELSE.... ;)

Simon said...

Hi Scout...as I just told Mark I simply can't stand Lou Dobbs. The man is a wretched demagogue and a racist. It's simply disgusting how every bad thing that happens in the U.S. ends up being blamed on illegal aliens. I hear some reports say he's going to be moving to Fox soon. Which will be great because I don't get that channel... :)

Anonymous said...

Aha! I always knew there was a "missing" Gabor sister!