Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Con Swine and my Halloween Costume




















Gawd. This is going to be the WORST Halloween ever. I haven't even got my costume yet. I just can't make up my mind.

I mean how are you supposed to scare people eh? When you're living in Con Canada. And everyone is already terrified.

And furious.

And who can blame them?

Since there is no data on the safety of adjuvants in pregnant women, the federal government decided to also purchase 1.8 million doses of unadjuvanted vaccine to be used on that high-risk group.

What they didn't foresee is the huge shortfall precipitated by GSK halting production in mid-October of the adjuvanted vaccine, in order to complete the unadjuvanted version.


Talk about FATAL incompetence.

Which of course means FORGET about dressing up as Stephen Harper.

Or putting on a Con costume.












Because the last thing I want to do is spend Halloween night being chased by an angry mob shouting: Damn your Porky Action Plan....we want to LIVE !!!!!!

I did briefly think of dressing up as this Con.

Because that would also be REALLY scary eh?

But Sébastien pointed out that I'd need to fill my inflatable costume with so much hot air.

I might as well go as Balloon Boy.
















But that costume was sold out...

And besides I'm not sure it's butch enough.

Because I was traumatized as a child...



I wanted to dress-up as a fairy. With a plastic machine gun and a big kitchen knife...to cut off the wings of my enemies. But my parents wouldn't let me.

Oh well. I might as well face reality. I'm living in Con Canada. Stephen Harper and his Big Cheque gang were too busy buying a majority with OUR money to prepare the country for a flu pandemic.

Now we're going to start paying with our lives. But at least they're feeling the heat...

In the House of Commons yesterday, you could sense the unease on the Reform-Conservative backbenches. You could smell their fear

And at least I'm prepared eh?

And I've finally got my costume...















Because until these Con swine are defeated NOBODY is safe.

Have a great weekend everyone !!

5 comments:

Jason said...

Hey Simon,

When I click on the link to Mike Duffy's vid, he calls me Simon and tells me about the economic plan of the NWT.

These Cons will never get it right.

CK said...

I clicked too and Duffy also called me Simon. Guess he didn't realize a girl clicked.

I'm going through my own Halloween blues myself, which I expressed on my post, complete with Adams Family cartoon clip.

With me though, politics aside, I find Halloween is about to be wiped off the calendar.

Sebastien was right, you wouldn't have enough hot air in the world to fill out a Mike Duffy costume.

I think I will post some of my favourite Stevie cartoon/montages on my page.

Simon said...

hi Jason...yes but try clicking on this one:

http://movingforward.conservative.ca/vb/101/fwgxq/jason

But I'm warning you you might have nightmares... ;)

Simon said...

hi CK...all you have to do is go to the website
http://movingforward.conservative.ca/vb/101/gacq3/22

And type in your name. If after that Simon STILL comes up then I'll know he has a crush on me AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!!!

BTW I remember when they first put the website the computer couldn't say the word Mohammed...which caused a bit of a kerfuffle. Golly.
Do you think if I typed in the word Stevie the Duffer would dance?
Because that would be SCARY ;)

blurty acne said...

great pictures !