Sunday, January 02, 2011

The Homophobe and the Sex Show
















Imagine you were a female sailor or a gay one, and you were setting out for a mission on this U.S. Navy aircraft carrier.

When the second in command comes on the blower, and says welcome to my sex show.

Honors is shown cursing along with other members of his staff in an attempt to demonstrate humor, according to videos. There are also anti-gay slurs, simulated sex acts, and what appear to be two female sailors in a shower together.



And now he's the CAPTAIN?

As one of the officers on the U.S.S. Enterprise was quoted as saying:

"When the ship pulls away from that pier, he's it.To me, that's scary."

On a ship with enough firepower to turn any country into a smoking ruin.

And they said gay sailors would disgrace the Navy?

Oh boy. I always knew that homophobia was a disgusting and dangerous heterosexual disease.

But who knew it could kill us ALL ?

2 comments:

Barb Miller said...

Great, Great piece of work...I enjoyed it so much...just going on twitter now to follow u

Simon said...

hi Barb...I'm glad you liked the post. I was trying be as restrained as possible, because I have zero tolerance for those kind of sexist assholes. I thought Humphrey Bogart was pretty scary as the mad captain in the Caine Mutiny. But this guy is just CREEPY... :)