Thursday, September 13, 2007

Britney Spears and the Internet People

I've been spending a lot of time on the internet....not just blogging but dumpster diving into YouTube and other viral video sites. And I'm starting to get a bit worried.

Not just about the state of my expanding ass...but about the deplorable state of my shrinking brain. And the inanity of it all.

I mean what they're doing to poor Britney....after her stunning MTV performance.

Is just TOO cruel....



Golly. How low can we go? Is the internet turning into a jungle? Are we all going crazy?

Like this guy seems to be implying....



Uh oh. I mean FUCK. That's something to think about.

I think.

But are we REALLY going crazy?

Or are we just internet people?



Wow! How many people worked on that video?

And how could they leave out the fat lady on the exercise bike.... Homer Simpson getting high....or all those guys lighting their farts???

But I suppose you can't have EVERYTHING.

Or CAN you?

That's the problem with the internet. Isn't it?

May the Monkey God save us all....

No comments: