Friday, June 10, 2011

Tracy Morgan's Homophobic Rant















I've never liked Tracy Morgan. I find his humor asinine, crudely sexist, and vulgar.

And now I like him even less.

He said that there is no way a woman could love and have sexual desire for another woman, that’s just a woman pretending because she hates a fucking man. He took time to visit the bullshit of this bullying stuff and informed us that the gays needed to quit being pussies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying.

He mentioned that gay was something kids learn from the media and programming, and that bullied kids should just bust some ass and beat those other little fuckers that bully them, not whine about it. He said if his son that was gay he better come home and talk to him like a man and not [he mimicked a gay, high pitched voice] or he would pull out a knife and stab that little N (one word I refuse to use) to death.

He mentioned that Barack Obama needed to man up and quit being all down with this just because he has a wife and two daughters. All of this being followed by thunderous cheer and “You go Tracys”. Tracy then said he didn’t fucking care if he pissed off some gays, because if they can take a fucking dick up their ass… they can take a fucking joke.


Because misogyny and homophobia are no joke. And he's just PATHETIC.

The scary part is that so many in the audience would encourage him.

But then homophobia is a frighteningly common disease that infects millions all over the world.

And until it is eradicated.

It will diminish us ALL...

10 comments:

Kev said...

If god is infallible then how to explain the Tracy Morgans of this world

thescottross.blogspot.com said...

Here I thought you linked to some credible resource, but you linked to another blog and then wrote as if it's gospel. In the future I suggest you premise posts like this with "If this is true..."

Simon said...

hi Kev... I don't know, you got me there. I'm going to have to call His Godliness today and ask him... ;)

Simon said...

hi Scott...thanks for the lecture, and you can shove it where the sun don't shine. I had many sources to choose from and I chose the one I did because it's a well known American blog. Or are you suggesting that one written by a lesbian isn't credible? In the future I suggest you take the trouble of googling the story yourself....

Anonymous said...

Tracy Morgan is an idiot and is entirely NOT FUNNY, and never was. In fact, I don't watch 30 Rock because he is on it. If they shit-canned that moron they'd have a decent show. Your post Simon is SPOT ON.

sassy said...

Unfortunately for humanity, Tracy Morgan is one of those people who really does not get it. Either that or, he does get it and feels he has to be an complete jerk to just get some attention in life.

Either way, a sad case.

Simon said...

hi anonymous...thanks and I'm glad you share my opinion of Mr Morgan.
I don't mind cutting edge comedy, but his humour is in the toilet, his "jokes" about women are totally disgusting, and joking about bullying or killing gay kids is simply beyond the pale. The man needs a good shrink...or a brain enema...

Simon said...

hi Sassy...I don't know what motivated such an ugly rant, but apparently it's not the first time he has behaved like a bigot and a misogynist, so even though he has issued an apology I'm not buying it...

Omar said...

I am always sadly amused that individuals like Tracy Morgan, who have undoubtedly been the target of bullying and race-based hatred, spew this sort of bile. As a black man in America, Mr Morgan has obviously taken nothing from his own life experiences and is about as morally deep as a mud puddle. For me the only silver-lining in these too often seen incidents is they throw light on a societal aberration that far too many in that society believe no longer exists. A foul tasting medicine that hopefully contributes to making things better. Get well soon, Tracy.

Simon said...

hi Omar...Yup. Very well said. I was going to mention how much it hurts me to see a black person attack another oppressed group. Just like I would be appalled by a gay racist. But the roots are complex and would require a long post to explore.
And like you I take comfort that the negative publicity Morgan has received has also shined a light on the problem. And may result in action being taken to help its victims.
Bigotry is like a boil on the soul of humanity, and it must be lanced...