Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cheesus and the Holy Kitten

The other day I brought you the sad tale of Pole Jesus.

And the mustache of blasphemy.

Now I'd like you to meet Cheesus.

And if that one doesn't scare you.... or make you hungry.

This one should make your fur stand on end...


And even the fleas were blessed....

Look I don't care what people think about this God or that one. Or what voices they hear in their heads.

It's the consequences I worry about. And so does Alexander.

“We never planned how many children to have. We just let God guide our lives, you know, because we strongly believe life comes from God and that’s the reason we did not stop the life....”

Oh my goodness. I thought Mother Hubbard lived in a shoe.

They are cute kids...and they do look like a happy family.

But this poor planet needs clown cars.

Like we need a hole in the head...

No comments: