Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Chickenhawk and the Cover-up Pope













I have to confess I've been following the Republican Republican sex scandal with mounting excitement.(pant)( pant) Not only because I am delighted that a chickenhawk closet queen may have dealt the evil homophobic Bush regime a possibly fatal blow. Wouldn't that be deliciously ironic?

But also because I want to congratulate this little bitch of a page for leading the chickenhawk on. (PDF)

Whew! Hot stuff! Well done. You're promoted to corporal in the Gay Army. Now run along kid and go play with out gay boys your own age. Believe me it's a lot more fun! And in the meantime for chrissake stop humping the bed before you get friction burns...

As for the chickenhawk closet queen well I hope he gets help for his......er.......alcoholism....

Oh I know that as a gay man I should cut him some slack. I know how the bestial homophobes make people afraid to come out. Although I never was. But in this closet queen's case I just can't. Not only is he a member of the fascist Bush Regime. But he was the Republican chairman of the Missing and Exploited Children's Caucus.Ugh!!! It's the hypocrisy of these twisted right-wingers that really turns my stomach.

Any more hypocritical than that and we'd have to start calling him the Chickenhawk Pope.







Yes, believe it or not, it seems that the former Nazi Pope has been caught with his hands in the cookie jar. Trying to protect diddlers who were caught with their hands on little girls and little boys.

"Crimen Sollicitationis was enforced for 20 years by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger before he became the Pope.

It instructs bishops on how to deal with allegations of child abuse against priests and has been seen by few outsiders.

Critics say the document has been used to evade prosecution for sex crimes."


Yikes! Isn't that creepy and disgusting. Look I know the Catholic Church isn't perfect.

But after all that claptrap about how sorry they were for all that child abuse, it turns out that all they were concerned about was saving their own unholy asses. And Ratfinger himself was carefully orchestrating the cover-up. How low can you go?(vomit)

As it turns out as low as the filthy Republicans, although that shouldn't be a surprise. You see when it comes to diddlers, closet queens and coverups the Church and Bush's Amerikan Nazis have a lot in common.

".....think of it another way: what do the Vatican and the RNC have in common? Here's one potential list: entrenched homophobia, psychologically damaged closet cases, inappropriate behavior toward teens and minors ... and cover-ups designed entirely to retain power. The parallels are looking a little creepy. And the source is the same....."


Precisely. The good news is that when the Pope and his minions start whipping up hatred against Canadian gays and lesbians as they already are. And claim they're doing it in the name of the children. We can just laugh in their faces.

And tell them not just to fuckoff. But to stay away from us and our Canadian children. Until all these guilty priests are arrested. The Nazi Pope is forced to resign, or jailed.

And the rest of them are forced to seek treatment to turn them into healthy human (i.e. sexual) beings.

In the meantime I urge them to follow the hot little bitch page's example. And get those impure and sexually repressed urges out of their heads.

By humping their beds.

A lot....


ADDENDUM:

Memo to Bishop Bigot, and any other priest, mullah, rabbi or whatever who might be tempted to play politics with the lives of gay and lesbian Canadians. I suggest you watch your manners and your tax status as well...

2 comments:

scout said...

congrats, i've nominated you for 'best new blog'
http://cba.myblahg.com/
good luck!!!

Simon said...

Hey Scout thanks a lot! What a nice thing to do. But I won't be holding my breath.First of all I don't deserve it. But even if I was ten times better I'd never win it. I'm too gay and angry. I make people uncomfortable.They don't know where I'm coming from so it all sounds over the top.Which is of course just the way I like it, so fuckit.But I do think Robert's blog awards are an excellent way to publicize our little Canadian blogosphere.So I'm glad to be part of it. Thanks again. But I'm afraid that after this I'm going to have to nominate you for the Humour Award :) Good luck!!!!