Tuesday, May 04, 2010

The Christianist Bigot and the Male Prostitute
















George Alan Rekers is one of the foulest homophobes in the United States. He founded the virulently anti-gay Family Research Council along with the Christianist bigot James Dobson.

He is also is a board member of the National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), an organization that tortures gay people to try to turn them straight.

And a member of the American College of Pediatricians a fraudulent outfit that produces the most disgusting kind of anti-gay material.

So am I surprised that he has just been exposed as a pathetic old closet queen who hired a male prostitute to...um... carry his luggage?

Not really. Because the more homophobic a person is the more likely they are to be a self loathing PERVERT. Twisted dirty old men who would destroy the lives of decent gay people.

I know, because if you saw the kind of creepo messages I regularly receive, it would make you VOMIT. But of course they can't dent my spirit.

Hey Mr Doctor Bigot wanna lift my luggage? Or suck my ...um...big toe?

Don't hang yourself ...in a closet eh?

Muahahahahaha...

3 comments:

The Mound of Sound said...

I understand your vitriol, Simon. What an asshole and the articles suggest his travelling companion was perhaps a bit on the young side too. Now we'll get to stand by and watch at the reaction - or silence - from the authorities, the Baptists and the holier than thou Family Research Council. This old shit deserves to be slammed up.

Simon said...

hi Mound...you know what the most annoying thing is? When I hear about these stories the first thing I feel is sorry for them. Because they are victims too, and it's all so pathetic. But then I think about the damage they do to people who are just trying to live their lives in peace and dignity, and I get angry.
However... now that I've cooled down, and I've heard what Reker has to say about his vacation with "Lucien" the rentboy:

"Like Jesus Christ, I deliberately spend time with sinners with the loving goal to try to help them..."

"If you talk with my travel assistant that the story called “Lucien,” you will find I spent a great deal of time sharing scientific information on the desirability of abandoning homosexual intercourse, and I shared the Gospel of Jesus Christ with him in great detail."


I'm feeling a whole lot better and laughing my head off... :)

thwap said...

That's a pretty powerful closet-case.

goddamned amazing.

A dying breed let's hope.