Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gay Pride and the Gay Con Stooge Award

















Uh oh. I think I might have made a terrible mistake. Remember when I told you the other day that I thought John Baird was a shoo-in for this year's Gay Con Stooge Award?

For faithfully serving his master Stephen Harper like a yappy doggie. And for not speaking out against his homophobic government's war on gay people.

Or the theocon conspiracy.

“I just want people to know the facts,’’ says McDonald. “It is the connections, the depth of the organizational roots, that these organizations have put down in Ottawa. These are not known. Four years ago, they were not being catered to, they weren’t being invited to VIP receptions, they weren’t being asked for special election events, they weren’t having special letters read out their rallies, they weren’t getting (security) passes to Parliament Hill.

“And I am talking about fairly radical groups.’’

That would destroy his own community.

“Without the same-sex marriage debate, I don’t think this movement would be as strong, it wouldn’t have come together, it wouldn’t have been galvanized,” notes McDonald. “American groups wouldn’t have jumped to fund or to send in their rhetoric here practically prepackaged because they were afraid the infection would seep over the border. So why should we be surprised when Gay pride is defunded?”

And how after that I figured Bairdy HAD to be the winner of the Gay Con Stooge Award. Right?

Well ...um... now I'm not sure.

Because anyone who would allow the hideous homophobic haggis Barbara Kay to put down his own community. While fawning at her feet like a lap bitch.

Or clutching her like a whining chihuahua...

















Must surely be in the running. 

But who to choose?

I just can't make up my mind. So maybe what we need  is a drag show doggie show stooge contest.

Where they both dress up in evening gowns black face.

And may the best stooge WIN !!!!!!!


No comments: