Friday, March 12, 2010

Stephen Harper's Disastrous YouTube Debut












OMG. I see Great Klown Leader has set out to try to win over the YouTube generation.

And so far so bad. But how's that brave desperate attempt to make himself more popular going?

i gotta question,?? which u will never reply to,  ... why the fuck do you lie stephen Harper??

My question to Stephen Harper : Are you gay???? THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM YOU FUCKING WHORE!

Who is this knob?

harper
say my username on tv
or else......i'll........i'll stop watching ur government ads..yeah......so u better do it moN!!!

Could i have free money and dorrito's please? DX

BORING.


Uh oh. Not too good. I guess I really should have warned Great Ugly; the new generation is NOT Conservative. And YouTube commenters are so...um...direct... they make me look like one of his admirers. *Shudder*

But then he so richly deserves it. When will he ever learn that nerdy policy wonks with dictatorial tendencies are not kool? Fool.

And should not be on YouTube...or pretend they had anything to do with our golden Olympics.

“And as we all know, the streets of our great country were alive with red and white on the night following that final goal by Sidney Crosby, because when Canadians do something great in the name of their country, their fellow citizens know how to wave the flag as well as anybody.”

Rah. Rah. Rah. Isn't that PATHETIC? All that's missing is a Timmy's donut. Gawd. I do believe that wretched phony would crawl up Jason Kenney's cavernous ass hole if it would get him the majority he craves sooooo much.

But at least now we know what happened to the golden puck.















The tale of the puck will not be told anytime soon. “We have our reasons for not giving out the story of how we got the puck,” Szemberg said.

Hmmm....VERY suspicious. But who can blame them eh? Who wants to end up being tortured in Guantanamo the PMO.... along with all those YouTube commenters?

And the main thing is Stephen Harper asked ordinary Canadians to tell him what they think of him.

And boy did they EVAH.

Welcome to YouTube Great Klown Leader.

Cue the cucaracha...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep saying that the guy is so clumsy/awkward that he could be a stage show if there were enough perverted minds to find humour in him.

Anyone out there remember Mister Pastry? If you do, you know what I'm talking about.

Simon said...

hi Torontonian...I must admit I'd never heard of Mister Pastry, and when I first heard the name the first person that came into my mind was Jason Kenney.
But now that I googled it, and saw that he looks like the fascist sheriff Vic Toews... with a bowler hat. And that the show's theme song was "Pop the Weasel" I think I can work with it... :)