Monday, March 22, 2010

Ann Coulter's Hooker Tour of Canada




















Well I see the ridiculous RepubliCon hooker Ann Coulter is in Canada tonight. Flexing his her boyish buns and being provocative.

“By the time I leave Canada I expect them to repeal socialized medicine and kick out Quebec,” Coulter wrote in an e-mail Sunday to The Free Press.

Because that old hooker will say ANYTHING for money.

And I also see that the equally ridiculous Con bore Mark Steyn says Coulter is asking for it. And he's outraged. I mean OUTRAGED.

As I say, be polite but withering. He has after all explicitly threatened a visitor to Canada from a friendly country in a manner more suited to banana republic police chiefs.

And, if he insists his threats are not mere masturbatory posturing, tell him to contact Chief Commissar Jennifer Lynch, QC direct, and advise her that I'll be covering the hearing.

Yawn.

And I'm sure our own Speechy Weechy Warriors are OUTRAGED too. Because Coulter is such a good friend of Canada.

"They better hope the United States doesn't roll over one night and crush them," she said on Hannity & Colmes in 2004. "They're lucky they're allowed to be on the same continent as the United States."

And I bet those Cons would LOVE to roll over, have the RepubliCon hooker put on some pointy heels, and walk all over them.

As for yours truly... I think La Coulter should be allowed to make a fool out of himself herself. Because better a hooker than a martyr eh?

Besides it's always useful for the Cons to show us how AmeriCon they are.

And I'd give ANYTHING to see Kathy Shaidle show Coulter how much she admires him her.

And then if we don't like what he she says, we can tell him her what we think.

Or send the RepubliCon hooker a love letter.

Like Henry Rollins did...



Because after that what can you say eh?

Except that I know Cons in university tend to be ugly, dumb, horny and frustrated.


But this is OUTRAGEOUS !!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post! More of this!