Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Why I Started Portraying Donald Trump As A Hog



I must admit I was intrigued, when Donald Trump told reporters that he was not surprised that the Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein had been accused of being a sexual predator. 

And I wondered why he wasn't surprised.

Until I remembered that it's almost a year to the day that I started portraying Trump as a hog.



And that of course, one rich sexual predator would recognize another. 

Donald Trump bragged in vulgar terms about kissing, groping and trying to have sex with women during a 2005 conversation caught on a hot microphone, saying that “when you’re a star, they let you do it,” according to a video obtained by The Washington Post.

I also remember how disgusted I was by the master of Mar-a-Lago's non-apology...



And how I was sure that his treatment of women would be the main reason he wouldn't be elected president.



And how when I realized that the hog might still become president, I felt like Robert De Niro did.

Who put out this video at that time...



But now that Trump is president, one thing I'm not surprised about is how the Republican's Guide to Presidential Etiquette has fallen on hard times. 

Republicans used to care a lot about how a president comports himself, and whether he acts at all times with the dignity his station demands. 

But hey, that was then! In 2017, there’s a whole new bar for tolerable conduct by the commander in chief. Our original guide catalogued several dozen examples. Almost five months later, it’s clear that an update is necessary. 


This expanded list is meant to ensure that Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and other congressional Republicans never forget what they now condone in a president.


Because that's what happens when you have a hog as a leader.

But now that we know he is a hog, and that he has no manners or class.

And we have at least a partial list of the women who claim they were assaulted by the porky one.

All I want to know now, is when will that bestial sexual predator be sent to the place where he belongs?



And failing that, will he please be treated in the next election.

In the manner he deserves...



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool toilet paper. I've got the Obama brand and he matches the colour of my...

Anonymous said...

Obama was a gentleman and a family man who respected women and treated them as equal human beings. Your comment that he, a biracial man with brown skin, matches the color of your (we know what) is disgustingly racist and I hope Simon deletes it and bans your I.P. address from further trolling here.

And people wonder why Trudeau says he's a feminist and men need to do more to call out creeps and bigots such as Trump and yourself. No, wait, they don't wonder why. They know why. They just don't want to do it, so they call him homophobic slurs and spell his name as "Justine."

President Golden Showers Latrine is un pièce de merde. President Obama is a true class act. As far as I'm concerned, the seat of the presidency is vacant until further notice, occupied by a Russian-installed usurper (like an anti-pope) tweeting from his gold-plated "throne."

There's an old joke, "What do you think of Flushing New York? I think it's a great idea." I have no opinions myself about the town of Flushing and I certainly don't think the entirety of New York should be sent down the drain. I do however believe that Dotard is clogging the pipes and should be dispatched back into the sewer system, with the rest of the swamp-dwelling vermin where he belongs.

The Mound of Sound said...

Some time ago I went through dozens of photos of Trump's face. That sent me in search of photos of eyes - pig eyes to be specific. Isolate just the eye, if you can, and see for yourself. The similarity (and, of course, this is just one) is remarkable. You can do this, Simon. You're very good at this graphic stuff. I'd love to see it.

Anonymous said...

Anon@10:19 you racist pig. Obama has more class in his little finger than your gross leader has in his whole body.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, when I saw that clip of Trump responding to the question of Weinstein by saying : "I'm not surprised. Not surprised". I confess the first thought that came to mind was - it takes one to know one.

BM

Anonymous said...

Anon 10:19, your racist buddies must be howling at that one eh? However, you should take careful note and that is you and your scum ilk are vastly outnumbered in this great country by those that respect people equally, decent people that matter.
What a hollow existence you must lead. Was it your childhood that shaped who you are? Have you ever experienced love?
Remember this, your hatred will consume you like a cancer. It will rob you of any meaningful contribution to society. You will be the meaningless pariah and not those you wish to inflict that upon.
JD

Simon said...

hi anon 10:19...first of all I just want to say that your comment is racist and disgusting, and should never have been published, and I apologize to my readers for exposing them to such garbage. Unfortunately I was out of play for most of the day so I asked my companion to publish any comments that came in while I was away. However, since he is too noble to recognize a Con troll, and his first language is French, he let that one through by mistake. And I don't blame him I blame myself. Still, since the comment was published, I just want to say this: I had no idea Trumpkins used toilet paper, I thought they used their hands. And when Trump needs to have his fat ass wiped, does he call you, whistle, or blow a trumpet? And when you've answered that one kindly take a hike, and don't even think of coming back...

Simon said...

hi anon 11:54...by the time I found out about it it was a little late to do anything about that disgusting comment (see below) But I do want to apologize to you all, and assure you it won't happen again...

Simon said...

hi anon 5:26...yes you're right, there is hardly a day that goes by that I don't think of Obama's classy days in the White House, and how much better he was than the filthy pig who is temporarily occupying the place. And I also apologize to you for allowing that little Con piglet to soil himself in this space. it won't happen again...

Simon said...

Hi JD...well said. It really is incredible how low those Cons can go, or how moronically disgusting they can be. I probably shouldn't have added that shot of Trump toilet paper at the end, which was a late addition. But while it might have been childish, I thought it made a legitimate point, and at least it wasn't racist. It is going to be hard to restrain ourselves, but we absolutely must, so that they understand that we are better than them, and we are going to crush them like bugs.
And yes, like I have to all the others, I apologize and promise that troll will never be back...

Simon said...

Hi Mound...you're absolutely right, Trump does have piggy eyes. And I do have at least two graphics where you can see that clearly. But unfortunately they are too much like real pigs, and since they are smart an sentient animals, unlike Trump, I hesitate to use them. I want Trump to be a caricature of a pig not a real one. About two years ago I saved a picture of two pigs who were on the way to the slaughterhouse when the truck carrying them overturned about half a kilometre from their final destination. In the shot was of two pigs, one was lying on the grass leaning against a fence obviously injured, while another one also bloodied, stood by it with an incredibly sad look in its eyes. Half an hour later they were marched up the hill to be killed. I can't look at that picture without feeling incredibly sad myself, but I might run it one day so everyone can see what I mean. And understand that Trump might look like a pig, but he is too bestial to be one...

Simon said...

hi BM...yes, that's exactly what went through my mind. Why wasn't he surprised? How well did he know him? And was he also part of what seems to have been a massive cover-up?
But then as I said in my post, I never could have imagined that he would survive his own sexual scandals, and go on to be president. And until the day I die I will never accept it...

e.a.f. said...

Simon, every once in awhile when one of those comments slip by, its O.K. It reminds all of us what racists are out there and we need to continue to work against them. It also gave the commenter a really clear idea of what others think of him. A. 11:54 a.m. said it very nicely.