Thursday, May 13, 2021

When Karma Catches Up To At least One Covidiot

Try to imagine you're a nurse or a doctor working in an ICU, and are struggling to cope with a pandemic that just goes on and on.

Struggling to save lives, while being bone tired weary and emotionally exhausted.

But still keeping on going. Somehow.

And then when you're home, you suddenly hear the roar or rumble of a crowd, the sound of bicycle horns and cow bells, and the plaintive cries of FREEDOM!!! FREEDOM!!!

And when you look out of the window you see these kooks....

The so-called Covidiots. 

Parading down hospital row  wearing no masks. Fuelling the pandemic instead  of helping to get rid of it.

And when you think about that, it's hard not to get angry, and hope for a little karma.

And low and behold, I found some.

Meet William Fehr, the owner of a food store in Scarborough, Ontario.

Seen here in a video claiming that Justin Trudeau, the Queen, the Pope, Doug Ford the U.N. and many many others are guilty of crimes against humanity, for supporting Covid lockdowns.

 

Don't feel you have to watch the whole video. It's too boring.

Just know that Fehr allows people without masks into his store, where he apparently peddles a brand of coffee from a well known hate monger Kevin Johnston.

Kevin Johnston, best known for losing a $2.5 million defamation case for “hateful, Islamophobic” comments, has managed to get his overtly racist coffee brands onto the shelves of an anti-lockdown grocery store.

 The coffee brand offers roasted beans with names like “Wasted Native” and “Mayor Mud,” a reference to Calgary’s sitting Mayor, Naheed Nenshi.

And of course you need to know that Fehr is apparently a fixture at local Covidiot protests. Or at least he was.

Because now he's not so chirpy.

And although I don't want to gloat, and I wish Fehr all the best, in my book this is what  karma looks like...

And I woukd also say this:

If the Con premiers won't crack down on them, because the Covidiots are their base, so the pandemic could go on forever.

We really have no choice but to call on the Karma Police...

12 comments:

John B. said...

Crimes against humanity? You had to be there, I guess.

Maybe the rest he gets in the hospital and some chemical analysis will begin to help him deal with it.

Jackie Blue said...

Simon!!!!! LOOOK!!!!!

Speaking of karma!!!

JUSTIN DID NOTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

https://twitter.com/cmaconthehill/status/1392858325973442561

NO COLLUSION!! NO COLLUSION!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

I smell a lawsuit...

Anonymous said...

Ah it's only the flu! Send him home for some rest and recuperation, before all his maskless pals come to visit him in hospital clutching bags of grapes as gifts.

Anonymous said...

Karma indeed, Simon. I'm not sure what the point of the video was. No contrition, no regret, no sorry I was wrong. Nothing. Which is exactly my feelings towards this person. Nothing. As for those who have to try and save his pathetic ass? I feel tremendous sorrow but I know that they will rise above it all. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter for those of us who've done their part. For those of you who still resist reality? Well, this insidious virus is ever mutating so beware. Karma may be waiting just around the corner for you as well.
JD

Dan said...

Unlike many of his anti-mask (and racist) ilk, every painful drawn out breath he has will be a reminder of his stupidity/selfishness. It's not something he can just try to ignore or wish away like everything else in his miserable life.

sisyphus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simon said...

Hi John....I must admit that when I first saw that clip of the guy going on about crimes against humanity I was stunned. I realize that the pandemic has caused a wave of mental illness, but it’s still disturbing.When this pandemic is over there is going to have to be a lot of healing...

Simon said...

Hi Jackie......I share your joy, and admit to being pleasantly surprised. I always knew it was a fake scandal or one that had been blown way out of proportion.But I wasn’t sure what Dion would do. I’m glad Justin Trudeau and his family can move on beyond this nightmare. I know I will never never forget or forgive those responsible. The Cons are going to get a taste of their own medicine...

Simon said...

Hi anon @4:42 PM I promised I wouldn't gloat, but I have to say that I find it hard to feel sorry for a guy who clearly is not concerned about spreading Covid, even after so many Canadians have died. I don't understand people like that and I never will...

Simon said...

Hi JD....My feelings exactly. The noisy Covidiot will be well taken care of by our heroic but terribly exhausted frontline medical workers and hopefully he will survive. But what I noticed was that even in his illness video he never mentions the word Covid. Even though he obviously has it, he's still in a state of denial. And that kind of denial can undermine our fight against Covid, and keep us in lockdown hell forever. It seems so obvious to me, so what is that guy's problem?

Simon said...

Hi Dan...If the difficulty he has breathing doesn't convince him of the need for lockdowns, I don't think anything will. Which is unfortunate, because even if he does survive he could suffer from so-called long Covid which can do horrible things to you, and unless carefully monitored and treated can kill you. I used to hear people say stupidity kills, and now I know what that means. We need to get a powerful education campaign going to get the message out. You're not just threatening your own life you could kill others...

Anonymous said...

A full year after the initial roll-out of the utterly horrifying and completely fictional photos of people dropping dead in the streets, the projected 3.4% death rate, and all the rest of the official propaganda, despite the absence of any actual scientific evidence of an apocalyptic plague (and the abundance of evidence to the contrary), millions of people continue to behave like members of an enormous death cult, walking around in public with medical-looking masks, robotically repeating vacuous platitudes, torturing children, the elderly, the disabled, demanding that everyone submit to being injected with dangerous experimental “vaccines,” and just generally acting delusional and psychotic.

Simon you and your friends here are enemies of humanity. It's unbelievable how brainwashed you are. You actually need to be deprogrammed. Most Canadians are pathetic and the men are cowardly weaklings. 2+2=5 right?