Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Another New Anti-Harper Song: Vote that F***er Out !!!



In my last post I wrote about how Stephen Harper and his filthy Cons want to torture and kill gay kids.

And since we all know how he is using bigotry to hijack this election.

When I see how some progressives are moaning and groaning or surrendering to despair. Or playing stupid partisan games. Or trying to figure out how many angels can fit on the head of a pin.

I've gotta say I really like this song.



Stop moaning, get off your asses, and vote for Anyone But Harper.

Destroy the filthy Con regime.

Defeat this murderous bigot....




Please click here to recommend this post at Progressive Bloggers

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great song Simon and hilarious. I've shared it with everyone I know and hope anyone who sees it does the same.
Let's all vote that fu**er out!
JD

felicitatum said...

Wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Harper Song (Canadian Lies) - Parody
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIJSNhngz0k

lagatta à montréal said...

What a noble sentiment, eloquently expressed.

Marmalade said...

..........and hurry up!

Unknown said...

Fantastic! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I tend to agree about voting that F**ker