Monday, August 18, 2014

The Farewell Stephen Harper Song



Well as you know he's tortured us for more than eight years, not just with his ghastly policies.

But also with his "singing."

That monstrous wailing and screeching designed to make us believe that he's really a nice guy.

No matter how much it hurts our ears, or embarrasses us in the eyes of the world.

So now that his hideous reign is nearing an end, I thought it might be a good idea to play this farewell song for Steve...



Now that's singing, and I just LOVE the lyrics.

It's damn sure better than you deserve.

And it's the best we're gonna get.

But we're going to have a party when you fall.

So let's have a big round of applause for Mike Palecek.

Although I have to admit I'm jealous. Why can't I sing like that. !#@!!!!

Oh well. Now that the end is so close.

I only hope that the right person gets to introduce the screaming dictator's last song...



No !!! No !!! Wait !!! STOP !@#!!!

I want be the one who breaks the news to a grateful nation.

Steve Harper has left the building.

And he won't be coming back...

Please click here to recommend this post at Progressive Bloggers.

3 comments:

e.a.f. said...

he has left the building??? promises, promises, promises.

Simon said...

hi e.a.f...Oh sure make it sound like it isn't going to happen. I know what you're up to. You just want to steal my moment of glory !!!! ;)
Believe me, the writing is on the wall. He'll be singing on a street corner or the Big House by the time this one is over...

mizdarlin said...

Love it!
Of course, Simon, you could channel that jealousy by doing what all protesters do, and that is add some verses of your own..I can think of several subjects not touched in this little ditty..like 'prorogation of the nation,' gazebos, the young Con-quistadors of the PMO, etc, etc....why not?