Friday, April 08, 2011

Want to Know How Your Neighbours Voted in 2008?
















Now thanks to La Presse, and Google Maps, you can.

Read more about it here.

Golly. I was sure there was a Con in my neighbourhood. But I was wrong. Damn. I'm going to have to apologize to that guy for egging his house so often.

Seriously though....when the time comes to vote, and we want to make sure a progressive is elected, this kind of information could come in pretty handy.

And there are other sites too that can help you with your choice.

Because the May 2nd vote is the most important election in Canadian history.

And we can't get it WRONG...

Recommend this post at Progressive Bloggers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!

Thanks for putting this out Simon.

I'm going to use it today.

p2p

Simon said...

hi anonymous...I'm glad you liked it. It's a fun little thing. But I must give La Presse credit for putting it out in English, and anything that makes us think before we vote is gotta be a good thing...

prin said...

That is awesome. Although seeing the pools of blue freaks. me. out.

Simon said...

hi prin...it is kinda neat eh? Although I know what you mean. I couldn't believe there were so many Cons in the GTA. From where I live it's starting to look like the Alamo.... :)