Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Aflockalypse and the Homophobe
















If you're like me, I'm sure you have been alarmed by all those reports of birds falling out of the sky.

Well brace yourself because the truth is scarier crazier than fiction. It's not a natural phenomenom, or the work of UFOs.

According to this Christianist, it's because the U.S. repealed the bigot law Don't Ask Don't Tell...



So naturally after hearing that I was even MORE alarmed eh?

And I thought I should warn the Christianists that the Halton Catholic School Board is thinking about repealing its own bigot law.

Which I fear could make the Aflockalypse look more like the real thing...

















And just as I was secretly hoping.

As soon as I told them.

The results were PREDICTABLE...



The bottom line? Homophobia is a mental illness. Religion drove Amerika crazy a long time ago.

And of course, keep watching the sky.

And keep your safety tin foil helmet handy.

Because judging by the state of Amerika today.

It can only get WORSE...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Recommend this post at Progressive Bloggers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's essentially saying thatguys banging guys can bring on calamity.

The greater calamity is that anyone believes her drive.!

-----

Ever wonder why these evangelists get sick? Why doesn't God heal them? Maybe because she hates liars.

Anonymous said...

But what about all these other so-called sins? The sinister side of me hopes one of these birds poops on her head. What a buffoon.
bcwaterboy

Simon said...

hi Torontonian... I know it's all so ridiculous. But only in America eh? Where sex is something to fascinate and FEAR. I'm afraid of a lot of things, like ignorance and a Harper majority government but sex ain't one of them... :)

Simon said...

hi B.C Waterboy... Yup. Buffoon is the right word. And of course there are worse than her. And there are definitely better things to blog about.
But when I thought of Jebesus falling out of the sky, and I remembered this scary wailing video gathering dust in my archives, I just couldn't resist... :)