Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stephen Harper and the Backwards Blitzkrieg
















I've been worried that Stephen Harper might use the Speaker's ruling on the Afghan documents, as an excuse to call a snap blitzkrieg election.

But now I'm feeling a little better.

And I'm quite sure I'm feeling a LOT better than Stephen Harper. Because his planned blitzkrieg is going backwards. And Great Ugly Leader must be rolling on the floor of his war room, and biting the carpet. Or sobbing.

What must I do to make Canadians love me? WAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!

Of course the Liberals must be asking themselves some questions too.

But now that the Conservatives have launched yet another offensive in their never ending culture war.

And have clearly shown once again that they are prepared to put their hideous Amerikan-style ideology before the lives of human beings, in this case poor women in the developing world.

I think the answer is OBVIOUS:

“I told them that they should invoke a culture war. Cosmopolitanism versus parochialism, secularism versus moralism, Obama versus Palin, tolerance versus racism and homophobia, democracy versus autocracy. If the cranky old men in Alberta don’t like it, too bad. Go south and vote for Palin.

Frank Graves

Because if these Cons want a culture war I say we give them one. I mean they re-opened the abortion debate eh? So let's  beat them them over the head with it until they cry uncle mercy.

Oh I'm sure Stephen Harper will try to claw back some points in his usual classy Con way...













But I think a lot of Canadians are seeing the monster for the misogynistic, homophobic bastard he really is and they've had ENOUGH.

Which brings me to Jack Layton...and the NDP.

The NDP has reached the 20 percent level since the fall of 2008 -- they are at an all-time high in BC; are virtually tied with the Liberals and Conservatives among female voters; and in fact lead the Conservatives among urban and suburban women.



Not bad for a guy battling cancer eh? Way to go Jack.


You know even though my friends mock me, I really am a non-partisan progressive. I want both the NDP and the Liberals to do well, and I dream of the day when we can form a mighty coalition and drive these foul alien Cons from power FOREVER.

But right now I'm just enjoying the moment. Thinking of Stephen Harper sobbing in his war room.

Why can't I fool them ? Why don't they love me? WAAAAAAAAH !!!!!

Awwwwwwwwww. Gimme my party hat !!!!!

And please. Somebody. ANYBODY.

Give the monster a BLITZKRIEG....

No comments: