Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Liberals and My Friend Chipper

I wanted to write about how the Liberals were arriving in Montreal tonight, looking for some good ideas to do battle with the Harper Cons.

And how I was sure they could find some if they looked hard enough.

But then I read this.

“The big questions now,” said Graves “are can the Conservatives crack the increasingly stubborn 33 barrier and can the Liberals stop the bleeding before they descend back to Dion era support levels?”

And now I'm not too sure eh?


Because Dion had some good ideas and we all know what happened to him.

So I'm going to have to suggest that they climb The Mountain and ask my friend Chipper if he has any ideas.

You know Chipper the squirrel...













Because I consult with him regularly on Canadian politics. Even on his bad days he's smarter than Rex Murphy.

And even Chipper wouldn't have made such a mess of the maternal health and abortion debate.

Because when the dummy Dean Del Mastro outsmarts you.

And you can't count, you KNOW you're in trouble. I mean we all are.

Besides squirrels really are smarter than they appear.

And at least they know where they're going...



You know what I'm saying eh?

The Cons are circling the trees. Now would be the time for a good idea.

Defeat them, squish them, crush them like NUTS.

Before they destroy the forest...

No comments: