Friday, September 04, 2009

Omar Khadr and Why the Cons Must Go
















I see that Omar Khadr will have probably have to spend another Christmas in Guantanamo.

And I must say I'm disappointed. Because what can you say about this travesty of justice that just goes on and on? And is shaming the name of Canada all over the world.

As I told you in my last post on Khadr, after all those years Omar is said to be finally losing hope. Chained to the wall in a cage with other inmates.

My only hope is that the Supreme Court wants to weigh in on this case, so it can give Stephen Harper a real slap in the face. And set him straight once and for all.

In the meantime it remains an election issue and one more reason to get rid of these wretched Cons.

And that's it really. What more can you say?

Except how long can this evil inhuman government cling to power?

And how long must the shame go on?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely agree with you on this. It is a grave injustice to this child who never had the opportunity to form his own identity but was told and ruled by his parents and then because he happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time was punished so severely. I couldnt even imagine the pychological damage this kid has faced much less the physical pain. keep going with your blogs they are very insightful.