Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Return of Ted Haggard




















Well I suppose it had to happen some day. After two years of purgatory ....or in his case tortured wanking ...Ted Haggard is back in the pulpit.

And blaming a pedophile for his homosexuality.

"There I was, 50 years old, a conservative Republican, loving the word of God, an evangelical, born-again, spirit-filled, charismatic, all those things," he said. "But some of the things that were buried in the depths of the sea from when I was in the second grade started to rage in my heart and mind."

How convenient. It makes him sound like a victim instead of a hypocritical BIGOT. And plays to the perverted meme that gays recruit children. The one the pig homophobes are always using against gay people.

And to the creepy bigot bullshit that gays can be "cured."

But now, he said, he has been transformed with the help of God and his wife.

"I'm a stronger Christian than I've ever been in my life. I have a stronger marriage than I've ever had in my life."


Or tortured into being "ex-gays." Only to "fall" again.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't believe in pillorying people for doing what comes naturally.....the SEX part not the meth. Like Ted used to do.

Remember?



I think he's been punished enough.

But I can't help but think that "curing" a closet queen....

.... is a bit like trying to teach a raccoon to play the HARP.



As in ANYTHING is possible.


But not REALLY. If you know what I mean. Eh?

But isn't it sad? Especially for his wife. Aren't closet queens pathetic?

Once Teddy was a liar, and a hypocrite, and a Christianist bigot.

Now he's also a COWARD...

1 comment:

sassy said...

and a creepy coward at that.

p.s. love the racoon clip