Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Sailing Life and the Herndon Climb












I was out sailing in the bay the other day....crewing for a friend.....for only the first time this season.

It's just been so bloody cold.

But now that the warm sun is back, and I can take off my shirt.

And let the lake breeze stimulate my tits ...instead of causing them to fall off.

I don't know why... but I suddenly remembered these other sailors...




















And remembered that the legendary Herndon Climb had not been cancelled after all.

And to make things even MORE inspiring.

This year there's a video...




Oh boy.
Anchors away or Hail to the Chief !!!!

A part of me feels like saluting.

The boys are hurting. But The Republic is safe.

The mighty Greased Phallus.....I mean OBELISK of Power.

Has been successfully MOUNTED again....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Yikes. What am I saying?

Is it just me... or the breeze on my tits?

Or could it REALLY be Spring?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dammit Simon, your taste in men drives me nuts. I can only wish for a good stiff breeze or something on my tits. I would salute those boys too, in my jeans. Or out.

This could be a sign I need to get out more. Oh man, it’s been a long winter.

Simon said...

Hi Bruce!! yeah yeah I know...this year's crop of plebes is a bit PUNY.
But how do you like my taste in BIRDS? :)
Have a great weekend !!!