Sunday, April 20, 2008

Can Obama find his Baracky?















I think that Bob Herbert sums up exactly how I feel about this hideous neverending slugfest.

The Democrats are doing everything they can to blow this presidential election. This is a skill that comes naturally to the party. There is no such thing as a can’t-miss year for the Democrats. They are truly gifted at finding ways to lose.

That raucous laughter you hear in the background is coming from the likes of Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, President Bush and Senator McCain. They can’t believe their good fortune.

Except that he doesn't hold his head with both hands and say "I can't fucking believe it !!!! " over and over again. Like I do.

You know when this slo- mo horror movie started I was leaning towards Hillary...just because I firmly believe that only women can save the world.

But after all that has happened. And when Bill "Blow Me" Clinton says things like this:

“If a politician doesn’t want to get beat up, he shouldn’t run for office.”

I can't help but hope that before we ALL go down for the count.

Obama can find his Baracky....



------------------------

Uh oh...it just keeps getting worse.

Now she's channelling Osama...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to Tuesday...live from Pennsylvania!!

Simon said...

Hi Kenn...hmmm... two days after Pennsylvania all I'm looking forward to is THE END!!! :)