Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Mufti Wufti and the Return to Gay Island
















I've always loved islands. I was born on one, I live on one now, and I've always wanted to visit Australia.

Although of course I really hated the one in the picture.. Too many monsters, pig heads, and flies. And the savages killed Simon. Instead of him killing them.

As I would have done when I realized who the monster really was.

Still I must say that when I heard that some guy was talking about setting up a gay island I was pretty excited.

Maybe it would be like the good old days ....before the monster came along. And we could just hang out at the beach....feast on coconuts...and stick our dicks into each other instead of pointy sticks.

It would be like Fantasy Island....without the annoying midget.

But then I discovered that the guy behind the gay island idea was this hideous Mufti Wufti....










And that his idea of Gay Island wasn't exactly what I had in mind.

Uganda's leading Muslim cleric has proposed to President Yoweri Museveni that gays be rounded up and marooned on an island in Lake Victoria until they die.

"I asked President Museveni to get us an island on Lake Victoria and we take these homosexuals and they die out there," Mubajje told a news conference.

"If they die there then we shall have no more homosexuals in the country."

Talk about disappointment. Isn't genocide a bummer?

But of course I'm not surprised ....because like so many other countries in Africa... Uganda is a barbaric anti-gay shithole.

"There is a comprehensive campaign being waged against LGBT rights in Uganda. It includes government and conservative religious leaders. Now the lower end of the media — rags like Red Pepper — are adding their hate-filled voices."

"Gay and lesbian-baiting, like that which Red Pepper has engaged in before and is engaging in again, incites violence and destroys lives."

Which is why I hate Islamic fascists just as much as I hate Christian ones....or the Buddhist fascists of Burma.

And why I have some obvious questions...

Like what IS a shithole like Uganda doing hosting a Commonwealth Conference?

And why the fuck would any civilized country want to belong to that backward, corrupt, and utterly useless colonial organization?

As for the Mufti Wufti .....I only wish he would visit MY island so I could tie him upside down from a tree and use him as a kickboxing punching bag.

Or crap in his shitey sheikh hat and put it back on his head.

Or stick that Red Pepper where the sun never shines.

Or even BETTER.

Make a porky shish kebab out of him.

Just like this one....













Oh yeah I know...most gays are really nice people...peaceful and civilized.

But I've seen the monster. And it's crazy religion.

So I'm not...

1 comment:

  1. These facist clerics and their fatwas are getting extremely dangerous to us and the world insists on granting respect to their idiot beliefs. If they called for the death of any other part of the population, besides us, they would have the book thrown at them. When I look at pictures like the distastefully dressed cleric in your post, my skin crawls in disgust.

    ReplyDelete