Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bigots, Clowns and the Killer Rapper












Wow. Ever feel like lying down and never getting up? Summer is too hot. Life is too crazy. What a mad world.

Your version of hate Simon is so twisted that I suspect that you are not gay but are a hetro who hates gays. It's you spewing filth and hatred towards gays Simon not Free Dominion Members.

Six pages of anti-gay hatred aimed at me. And I'm a hetero who hates gays? Who knew.

But then who knew I was a clown?

I may be wrong...it wouldn't be the first time. But not a clown. Never.

Just a lonely voice speaking out against free speech absolutism.

And then there was this story.

A free concert organized to lift the spirits of the shaken Virginia Tech community is instead angering some parents of the victims, who say the decision to feature a New York rapper known for his violent lyrics shows a blatant lack of respect for the people killed in the April 16 shooting rampage.

A Killer Rapper who writes lyrics like these....


One 44, two 45's, 3 loaded clips,
4 niggas roll, one nigga drives 500 Benz,
6 reasons why This kid should die ,
We shootin every motherfucker outside
Pulled on his block, jumped out the car,
guns in our hand
At the same time everybody ran ,
There that nigga go, hiding in the crowd
Let the trigger blow, 7 shots now he lying on the ground
Blood on the floor , Then we shot some more
Niggas he was with , 2 niggas hit, one nigga fell...


Kill kill kill.....murder murder murder

He would have liked that song...













But what about his victims? Oh yeah.They're dead. They can't speak out against the hate that killed them.

Just like we can't speak out against the hate that's killing us. Without being attacked by our enemies ....or called clowns by our friends.

What a mad world...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I suppose if what you were saying is hate (hardly) they must have a different name for the they comments directed at you.

I call them the black & white crowd because they will argue that black is white no matter what. The important thing for them is that they are right and you are wrong and they are not about to be bothered by little things like reality, I guess it makes them feel big or something.

It seems every now and then the wingnuts need to feel good about themselves so why not pick on some “pathetic” left wing faggot, call him a hate monger and a self-loathing closet hetero. Gotta stop, I’m too busy laughing.

Anonymous said...

Quick edit: I suppose if what you were saying is hate (hardly) they must have a different name for the comments they directed at you.

Simon said...

Hi Bruce!!! OMG I've never ever encountered a group of wingnuts as weird as these ones are.It's like another planet. I admit I was a bit rude.But it's nothing compared to the shite they regularly throw at us....and they can't seem to see that. I don't know what they call what they call me...but to me it sounds like madness. And as for accusing me of being a self loathing closet hetero NOBODY has EVER called me that. I should sue them to get my reputation back. Or better still ignore them.
As for JJ I'm truly sorry she's pissed off. But she's standing up for what she believes in and so am I. She's as stubborn as a mule and me too. But of course she has NOTHING to be ashamed of...she's obviously NOT a supporter of that site. And I love her and admire her just as much as I always have. On the other hand sometimes I think that only gay men can relate to the bigotry aimed at them. Hate is NOT an academic question for me. It impacts my life all the time. SO WTF...

JJ said...

Simon

Goddammit.

I can't stay pissed off at you, I like you too much, you little shit-disturber. I had to come back. Sorry!!!

FWIW, I'm sorry if you thought the "clown" in that post was referring to you, it wasn't -- somebody else took up with me about the same thing that day and I blew my top. If I wanted to call you out, I'd do it here, not from a distance.

Anyway, too bad so sad, you won't get rid of me that easily. :p

Simon said...

Hi JJ!!! Oh thank you for that...I've been so upset about pissing you off that I almost gave up blogging. I wish this FD thing had never happened...but I had never encountered such a level of hatred on the internet and it really shook me up...and made me dig in my heels. And be even MORE stubborn than I am. I was so upset I was almost too afraid to visit your site because I thought you might slap me.
But the main thing is friends is FOREVER...even when they disagree.
I never doubted that...and I hope you didn't either. :)